Sunday, June 30, 2024

The Positive Page-turner's Challenge: Take 19

 
The Positive Page-Turner’s Challenge: Take 19
Finally! We’re halfway through 2024, yet I’m only now posting my first Positive Page-turner’s Challenge of the year. I did have it ready last month, but I didn’t want it to overshadow my Reading Challenge that I completed in May, so I’m posting this over a month later.
            Keeping to my theme, $5 is the special donation for each book in this picture. With 17 books, I donated $85. I already wrote a check a week ago to my local church’s Haiti Fund.
            I know that sometimes our budgets may be stretched too thin to contribute financially to organizations, but I’d like to believe that anyone happening upon this post is someone who donates in whatever way one can at the time. Time is a donation, just as $5 or $500 or $1M is a donation. Please do what you can, and I will continue to do so, too. The world isn’t always so great, but we can help make it a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)