Thursday, August 9, 2012

Intro

Welcome to The Reading Rutabaga! As you have been informed - or guessed from the title - this blog contains book reviews. At least, that is my present plan for the blog. I have a number of reviews that I wrote seemingly ages ago that were, unfortunately, never used as they were intended. Not one to waste time/energy/etc., I decided to create a blog. Reviewing books is certainly no new concept, but let me tell you right now that I aim to focus on the positives of anything I review for my blog. Everyone's a critic - even me! - and there is definitely enough negativity out and about, so I will always aim for the positive. I promise, though, to be honest. If I don't like something about a book that I review, I will let you know, but I won't just say, "It stinks." I'll tell you why it didn't appeal to me. My request, should you decide to post or contact me, is that you do the same. Please tell me WHY; don't just tell me something "stinks" or is "dumb."

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)