Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Unblogged: A Letter

Dear Rutabaga Readers,

For those of you who are regulars to my blog, you’ll notice that I don’t post very often. This is going to change, and I will be posting even less often than I already do. I have some projects that need to take priority, and since there never seems to be enough time in a day, a week or a year, my reviews are going on the backburner. That isn’t to say that I will stop completely. I won’t. I’ll still try to post once or twice a month, but I can’t promise that it’ll be a regular thing.
            So for those of you who have checked into my blog on a regular basis, THANK YOU so much. And thank you to everyone who’s paused at my site and taken the time to read just one post. And/or post a comment or two.
            In closing, I want to list some books which I have read over the course of these past months, but which I never got write-ups completed for (and won’t rule out going back to them). They are all books which I enjoyed immensely, and most from authors whom I’m already a fan of, so you can find posts related to them elsewhere in this blog. (I’ll denote authors whose works I’ve never reviewed on my blog to this date with an asterisk: *.)

Blue Lily, Lily Blue (Oct. 21, 2014) by Maggie Stiefvater.

Ever After High: The Storybook of Legends (Oct. 8, 2013) by Shannon Hale.1
Ever After High: The Unfairest of Them All (Mar. 25, 2014) by Shannon Hale.
Ever After High: A Wonderlandiful World (Aug. 26, 2014) by Shannon Hale.

Illusions of Fate (Sept. 9, 2014) by Kiersten White.

Mortal Gods (Oct. 14, 2014) by Kendare Blake.

The 5th Wave (May 7, 2013) by Rick Yancey.*

The Bone Season (Aug. 20, 2013) by Samantha Shannon.*

The Screaming Staircase (Sept. 17, 2013) by Jonathan Stroud.*

The Young Elites (Oct. 7, 2014) by Marie Lu.

Happy reading, you wonderful people!
--Lisa Rutabaga

1 I did get my write-up complete for this one, but I still have hopes of doing that three-book post someday. If that “someday” doesn’t happen, then you may see the lone-book post on a further, future someday date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)