Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Harry Potter Nail Art Design (cutepolish)

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE the Harry Potter book series. No, they’re not what got me reading; I’m pretty sure I’ve loved reading since I was a toddler. I’ll even admit that I was originally very resistant to pick up a Harry Potter book. The first three had been published by the time I started the series. And I had, essentially, run out of things to read at home and in my school’s library (granted, it wasn’t very big), plus I’d gone through the stack of books I’d most recently checked out from the public library. I was bordering on desperation for something new to read.  So, even though I believed that the Harry Potter books were just for 12-year-olds, I picked up the first one.
            And, as they say, the rest is history.
            This sliver-of-a-post is for  a YouTube video by a channel called cutepolish. It is the brainchild of a Canadian gal named Sandi. That’s really all I know. That, and the fact that I love her “Harry Potter Nail Art Design” tutorial. Sadly, my fingernails never grow out nice and long and wouldn’t be able to pull off the art. But I love the inspiration behind the creative nail art. And if you’re a fan of Harry Potter, I hope you enjoy the video as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)