Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Positive Page-turner's Challenge: Take 6

Now closer to the end of the first month of 2019 than the beginning, I hope that the new year is starting off on the right note, right foot, right side of the bed, etc. For my first Page-turner’s Challenge of the year, I’m challenging myself to a year-round challenge. It is simple: Donate a package of bar soap (8-count or greater) for EVERY BOOK I read this year! The soap will all go to Haiti through GoServ Global.
            Books that count are chapter books on up. I’m unsure of how I’m going to handle picture books. If I feature a picture book and/or board book compilation, do I donate packages equivalent to the number of books featured? Or do I donate one package per compilation? Or donate one individual bar soap per book? Does anyone have any suggestions?
            What sorts of challenges or goals have you set for yourself in 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)