Wednesday, January 6, 2021

The Positive Page-turner's Challenge: Take 11

For this edition of my Positive Page-turner’s Challenge, the first of 2021, I will continue to donate one package of bar soap for every book that I read, chapter books on up. Each package of soap will again contain 8-10 bars per package. For anyone curious, the brand I typically send is Ivory, but GoServ Global will not turn away full bars of soap of any brand. (For example, Dove is a nice brand, but it’s pricey in comparison.)
            Regarding my add-on to this Challenge, I will be donating $5 for every book featured in this picture. There are 18 books, so $90 will be donated to my home church of Trondhjem. It will be donated to the Haiti Fund.
            If your heart is likewise turned toward helping others close by or far away or any distance in-between, please share in the Comments. It can even be an idea of what you’d like to do or a dream project you’d like to come to fruition over time.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: Hopefully either this month or next, much of the soap I bought in 2020 for my ongoing Positive Page-turner's Challenge will get sent to Haiti through GoServ Global. I am sending 104.2 pounds!

    ReplyDelete

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)