Monday, November 29, 2021

The Positive Page-turner's Challenge: Take 13

Hello, Book Dragons! If triskaidekaphobia is something you struggle with, you’ll want to skip this post. This should be evident from part of the title – Take 13 – but use this as another reminder in case the title was overlooked. For me, 13 is my favorite number, so reaching this goal in my Positive Page-turner’s Challenges feels wonderful.
            As is customary, I will donate a package of bar soap for every book that I read, chapter books on up. Like with all other products, the 10-bar packs of Ivory soap have gone up, but I will continue with that brand, not only because it’s more economical for me, and I buy A LOT of Ivory soap, but it’s a gentler soap for babies and those with sensitive skin. Like I’ve mentioned before; however, they will not turn away bath-sized bars of soap of any kind.
            Normally, I have an additional feature in a Positive Page-turner’s Challenge, but I don’t have one this time. My extra feature from The Positive Page-turner’s Challenge: Take 12 is still ongoing, and Toys for Tots donations are already a regular line item in my Christmas budget each year.
            Happy reading, my friends! Have a safe, healthy and fun holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)