Thursday, February 1, 2024

2024 Reading Challenge - Update 1

The book I posted about yesterday, Welcome to the Hyunam-dong Bookshop, is starting off my 2024 Reading Challenge strong. It fulfills three tiles!
            1. "A Book Set in a Country You Want to Visit": I have visited Korea once before. That was in 2009, and I'd so love to go back.
            2. "A Book Written by a Person of Color": The author, Hwang Bo-Reum, is Korean.
            3. "A Book First Published Outside the U.S.": The book was first published in Korea.
    With this one book, I'm already one-quarter of the way there. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)