Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sims FreePlay: Fortune Box #2

Sims FreePlay Participants: Do you complete your Weekly Tasks each week? When I play the game, I do. I’ve only played enough to earn enough Keys for two Fortune Boxes, but I’ll list what I’ve received. What have you received in your Mystery Boxes?

For those unfamiliar, Boxes are redeemed with Mystery Box Keys earned by fulfilling 100% of your Weekly Task goals. Completion of one week’s tasks = one Mystery Box Key. 10 keys = one Fortune Box. It is that box which I will focus on for this post.

FORTUNE BOX (#2)
Contents: 2 Rare Items, 12 Premium Prizes, 10 Standard Prizes

Rare Items:
Wedding Dining Chair
Designer Sofa

Premium Prizes:
3 Magma Embers
5 LP (Lifestyle Points)
5 LP
3 Bronze Bars
8 LP
5 LP
5 LP
8 SP (Social Points)
5 LP
4 SP
5 LP
8 LP

Standard Prizes:
2,500 XP (Experience Points)
§1,500
§2,500
1 Bronze Bar
§2,000
1,500 XP
§5,000
§2,000
2,000 XP
1 Bronze Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)