Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sims FreePlay: Saved by the Spell Quest

I do not regularly play this game, and my current interest in it has already dwindled. I don’t know when I’ll take it up again. But know that whenever I am playing it, I’ll be taking notes on the quests. This one is for the Saved by the Spell Quest. It will bring magic back to your SimTown.

SIMS FREEPLAY: SAVED BY THE SPELL QUEST
Goal: Make available the option to purchase a Potion Brewing Cauldron
Limited Time Prize Available (7 days): Allows you the ability to create your own version of a renovated Wizard’s Cottage with an easy-to-use template*

1. Talk to the Wizard (1 min.)
2. Examine the Crystal Ball
3. Ask the Wizard (1 min.)
4. Read ‘Real World Magic’ (1 hr. using a 3-star bookshelf)
5. Invite Sim to a Dinner Party (3 hrs., 15 min.)
6. Send Two Sims to the Park
7. Explain About Imagination (5 hrs., 15 min.)
8. Have Two Sims Sit at the Dinner Table (5 min.)
9. Check in with the Wizard (1 hr., 15 min.)
10. Dream of Magic (19 hrs. using a 3-star bed)
11. Tell a Sim About Dream (5 min.)
12. Dance Wildly in the Rain (12 hrs., 15 min.)
13. Have Two Sims Kiss in the Rain (1 min.)
14. Talk to the Wizard (15 min.)
15. Talk to the Werewolf (5 hrs., 15 min.)
16. Think About Werewolf (19 hrs. using a 3-star chair/couch/sofa)
17. Record a Video Apology (5 min.)
18. Upload Video Apology (4 hrs.)
19. Show the Date’s Response (12 hrs., 15 min.)
20. High-Five the Werewolf (3 sec.)
21. Check in with the Wizard (3 hrs., 15 min.)
22. Think About the Origin of Magic (19 hrs. using a 3-star chair/couch/sofa)
23. Tell the Wizard About Real Magic (12 hrs., 15 min.)
24. Use the Crystal Ball Again
25. High-Five the Wizard (1 sec.)
26. Leave the Wizard’s Cottage

* I do not know how much the template costs. I am guessing the cost varies depending on your town’s value. I cannot look on my end, as my homes are maxed out as of this posting date, so I must wait until I reach the next level in order to unlock another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)