Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Part 1: A Picture is Worth ...

… Thousands and Thousands of Words! When I initially took this picture near the beginning of July, this was my pile of never-been-read books. As of today, I’ve gotten through three-eighths of them.
            The “props” of the display have special meaning. The clock was made by my grandfather. The So Many Books So Little Time sign was a gift from my coworker, Melisa M. You can’t tell it from the picture, but the border has eyeglass frames all over it, and no, my coworker did not do that herself (I understand she found it on Zulily). The significance of that is that we are both opticians in an eye care clinic. What great props and perfect for the staging of this photo!
            Happy reading, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)