Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020!

Happy New Year! Happy New Decade!
To family and friends and anyone wandering onto my blog by accident, Happy New Year! 2019 closed out another decade. Hopefully multiple milestones were reached like the loftiest of goals, and I hope you’re set with new goals and big dreams for 2020. I wish for everyone reading this message a happy, healthy, blessed, safe and successful new year, but I also realize these words may come across as redundant and over-used, well-meaning though they are. We all know that real life tends to set us alight with issues great and small. If you’ve lost loved ones (pets included) this past year, I pray that you have multiple pillars of support to lift you up so that you do not fall into a miasma of grief. If you or someone close to you is dealing with health issues, I pray for a favorable outcome and encourage everyone involved to stay strong and be spunky. If you feel like 2019 was an unending barrage of nitpicky negativity and you could never catch a break, I pray that 2020 is your year to shine. No matter what you go through this year, no matter how turbulent or low-key any issues are, continue to rise up. Be an overcomer. Be a champion to yourself and others.
            For those adding to their families this year: CONGRATULATIONS! For anyone headed down the wedding aisle: CONGRATULATIONS! For anyone traveling, I want to go, too! If you need a travel buddy, let’s plot!!
            Whatever winding paths you traverse this year, I wish you bravery, strength and courage when navigating life’s potholes and always support and love along what I hope is a well-lit route with a temperate breeze at your back. Godspeed through it all! And, as always, happy reading!
            Love, Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)