Friday, January 3, 2020

The Positive Page-turner's Challenge: Take 9

Last year, I introduced to myself a yearlong Challenge in which I would purchase a full package of bar soap (8-10 bars per package) for every book I read that’s a chapter book on up. I liked that Challenge so well that I’m going to continue it this year. All of the bar soap I collect will continue to go to Haiti through GoServ Global.
            What are your plans for positivity this year? How are you hoping to impact your local community, your state, your country or, if you’re really ambitious, the world? The impacts we make that may seem minor can still have substantial ripple effects, positive or negative. Let’s keep aiming for the positive, and please share your personal goals and aims for positive influence in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)