Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Book Bug Baby #sol18

Please note: If you are commenting on those posts actively participating in the Slice of Life Challenge only, stop reading right now. I know of this challenge through a sister-in-law, but did not take up this challenge myself.
~          ~          ~          ~          ~
This adorable little guy is my nephew, Liam. As with any proud auntie, I will gush about his adorableness and his alertness and his intelligence. I will proclaim his perfection and revel in his smiles, giggles and coos. I love listening to him “talk.” He’s so expressive about it, as his entire body is often utilized in his “conversations,” from waving his arms to bending his knees up and blasting off as he makes a particular point. Unsurprisingly, I am smitten with him.
            Liam enjoys being read to, which is why I couldn’t help but share this photo. It was taken just over a month ago at four months old. Such command of the book he has! What an avid reader he is! Such a prolific life he’ll surely lead!
            Does it surprise you that I go through withdrawal when I haven’t seen him in over a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)