Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
<Thanks to downthebookjar.com for this idea.>
This is the first Reading Challenge that I’ve created for myself. I can already see it becoming an annual challenge. I don’t expect I’ll keep all the same tiles in subsequent years, so if you have different tile ideas, please leave a comment.
            I want to take this challenge a step further and, like my Positive Page-turner’s Challenges (most recent post HERE), I will donate money to a fund at my local church. While I know I won’t fulfill each of the 12 tiles in the first month, I’m using it as my foundation.
            12 tiles x $12/tile = $144 maximum if I complete the entire sheet in January of 2024. Each month that I don’t fulfill my challenge in full, the amount to be donated will decrease in $12 increments. So, this gives me incentive to finish the 2024 Reading Challenge sooner rather than later. I will allow individual books to fulfill multiple tiles if qualified and will post my progress to hold myself accountable.
            What challenges or goals or New Year’s resolutions have you set for yourself this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a book or post-related comment on your mind? Wonderful! Your comments are welcome, but whether you are a regular or guest Rutabaga, I expect you to keep your comments clean and respectable. :-)